1. I eat my kids leftovers when the order includes mini corn dogs, mac & cheese, french fries or a cheeseburger; I secretly hope they won’t eat the last two bites. This brings me to confession #2…
2. Sometimes I feed my kids mini corn dogs, mac & cheese, french fries and cheeseburgers.pub-4561044891259873, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
3. My favorite lunch is a turkey sandwich with mayonnaise on sticky white bread and Lays plain potato chips, smashed inside (trying this it home would not be recommended by a dietitian).
4. I’m pretty sure if you fried a dirty diaper and/or dipped it in homemade ranch dressing, I would eat it… and like it.
5. I put more butter and salt in my mashed potatoes than would make sense to anyone, especially a dietitian.
6. I let my kid eat dessert before lunch if he promises to eat his lunch. Most of the time he does, sometimes…he doesn’t.
7. I always go back for seconds.
8. I’d rather eat a bug than make 3 meals in one day and clean up after each meal. I take that back, actually; I’d rather chew glass.
9. I love pizza Rolls, tater tots and Kraft Singles, or “wobbly cheese” as my 3 year old calls it. It’s a processed “cheese” food! WHY IS IT SO GOOD?!
10. I eat candy from the kid’s bucket whom I know won’t think to count their pieces. Why do you think we buy the good candy for Easter and Halloween? Duuuuh…pub-4561044891259873, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0