Perfect for Taco Tuesday, this recipe is vegetarian, low in fat and extraordinary! Throw all the ingredients in the crockpot and have fun with the toppings!
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (15 oz) can whole sweet corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 can pinto beans, not drained
- 1 can black beans, not drained
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 pkg Ranch salad dressing mix
- For toppings, low-fat sour cream, low-fat Mexican shredded cheese, sliced avocado, tortilla chips, recommended/optional
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Brown onion in a skillet until translucent. Combine onion with all ingredients above, excluding optional toppings into a slow-cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve with recommended toppings.