Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie Cream Cheese Pie
A pie so delicious, it will become a family holiday necessity!
- 1 Pre-made or store-bought graham cracker crust (I prefer Keebler)
- 1 pkg Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (8oz can) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, halved lengthwise or 1 15 oz can fruit pie filling
- 3 Tbsp Apple jelly
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- 1. Combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in mixer until smooth (small lumps are okay).
- 2. Pour mixture into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to overnight.
- 3. Just before serving, remove from refrigerator and top with sliced strawberries or canned fruit filling.
- 4. If using fresh fruit, gently warm apple jelly in microwave and baste strawberries or other fresh fruit of choice for a shiny presentation.
- Use any fresh fruit or fruit pie filling to your liking.