Fast and Freezable Turkey Meatballs
Incredibly easy low-fat meatball that you can make ahead for quick dinner solutions or as a tasty appetizer!
Write a review
- 1lb lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Evenly coat large sheet pan with olive oil.
- In large bowl, mix 1 lb lean ground turkey, 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs and 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Season with 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 2 teaspoons parsley flakes. Add 1 egg; mix until well combined.
- Shape mixture into 15 balls of 3 tablespoonsful each. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thermometer inserted in center of meatballs reads at least 165°F. Cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with pasta and marinara sauce, or use in your favorite meatball dinner.
- These meatballs freeze well and can be used in many meatball recipes for a quick dinner solution.
Best BBQ Meatballs
These make a delicious entree or appetizer! You can't eat just one!!10
Write a review
- 15 frozen turkey meatballs (see turkey meatball recipe @ nutritionbitsandbobs.com)
- 1 cup grape jam
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Combine jam and BBQ sauce in bottom of crockpot. Add frozen meatballs and toss to coat. Cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Serve as an appetizer or over mashed potatoes or rice.