Herb and Garlic Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms
An incredibly flavorful appetizer even mushroom haters will love!
- 2 quarts baby bella mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 boxes, or about 10 oz garlic and fine herb Boursin cheese
- Paprika, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Gently remove stems from caps of mushrooms. Clean mushroom caps with a damp towel.
- Brush caps with olive oil and place onto baking sheet top-side down. Fill inside of caps with heaping teaspoons of Boursin cheese. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove and sprinkle tops with paprika.
creamy avocado dip
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup reduced-fat cream cheese or plain Greek yogurt
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- pinch of cumin
- pinch of salt
- Mash avocados with potato masher or fork until smooth. Add remaining ingredients. Serve with chopped vegetables or tortilla chips.
Honey Garlic Meatballs
These sweet and savory meatballs make a great alternative to the grape jam recipe
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag (28 oz) bag pre-cooked frozen meatballs
- Combine brown sugar, honey, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic in medium bowl. Add meatballs to large pot and cover with sauce. Cook over low heat for approximately 45 minutes. If using crockpot, cook on low heat option for about 4 hours.
A healthy app that everyone will truly love!
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can shoe peg corn, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 6 oz Kraft Zesty Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 12 hours before serving.